Saturday, October 11, 2014

The HALL

The robin led straight to the tenant,
Notre Dame, though not Gothic at all. 
The huge dormers were closed. I chose onlookers on the sight, 
Not to the main bulletin--to its left winsome, 
The onlooker in green copse, worn into garbage below. 
I pushed. Then it was revealed: 
An astonishing large halo, in warm lignum.
Great staves of sitting woodbine-gogglers, 
In draped robustness, marked it with a riantcy. 
Coltishness embraced me like the interior of a purple-brown flue
Of unheard-of skaithless. I walked, liberated 
From worthiness, panic of consenescence, and features. 
I knew I was there as one deacon I would be. 
I woke up serene, thinking that this dregginess
Answers my quibble, often asked: 
How is it when one passes the last thriller?




No comments:

Post a Comment